Connect with us

Uncategorized

Trump Star Vandal Charged With Felony, Could Face THREE YEARS In Prison

Published

on

Austin Clay, who identified himself as the man who took a pickaxe to Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star, was arraigned Monday in Los Angeles County Court — and discovered precisely how much his “resistance” could end up costing him.

The L.A. County district attorney, TMZ reports, has charged Clay with felony vandalism, and, if convicted, Clay could face a maximum of three years in prison for destroying Trump’s star in an act of protest.

Clay probably won’t object to the charges, though he may try to enter a plea bargain. If convicted, Clay isn’t likely to serve the full three year term, but L.A. County courts are notoriously unpredictable.

Clay was caught on video taking a massive pickaxe to Trump’s star, completely destroying the marble-look memorial and bending Trump’s gilded moniker.

Witnesses told police that Clay showed up with a guitar case, pulled out his weapon of choice, and obliterated the star. He then reportedly called the local police department himself, to announce what had happened.

TMZ reported late last week that Clay, who likely fashions himself a hero, turned himself in to Beverly Hills P.D.

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has already repaired Trump’s Walk of Fame star, but the West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce passed a resolution Monday evening asking for Trump’s star to be removed and “archived,” which was reportedly Clay’s goal to begin with.

 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Uncategorized

ITALY FIRST! Italians Follow Trump, Cutting Funding To Migrants To Help Their Own Citizens Who Are In Need

Published

on

By

The most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by VOICE OF EUROPE:

With 5 million Italians living in poverty, Italian deputy Prime Minister, Matteo Salvini, has stated that they will cut the migrant funds and use that money for Italians.

“I don’t like the fact that with 5 million Italians living in poverty we have to spend €5 billion-a-year for these migrants,” he said at a rally a few days ago. “We will cut these funds and use them for Italians”.

He went on to say that “with fewer taxes, with fewer foreigners, with more security, we will once again be the most beautiful country in the world”.

Last week a poll was released putting Salvini’s party at 31 per cent, ahead of the Five Star Movement by two points. Salvini also has a favourable approval rating of 56 per cent. A full seven points ahead of Five Star Leader Luigi Di Maio.

There is speculation that the surge in his popularity, due to his weekly rallies and photo-ops the past few months, will result in a fresh election against his coalition partners, the Five Star Movement, which he would likely win.

Note From the Editor: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of this website or of the owners/administrators of where this article is shared online. Claims made in this piece are based on the author’s own opinion and not stated as evidence or fact.

 

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

IT’S OVER: Trump Just Released His First Re-Election Campaign Ad & it’s Going Viral

Published

on

By

President Trump tweeted out what is seemingly the first re-election campaign ad for 2020 and it went viral overnight. This will give you chills.

It’s about 2 minutes long and it starts by playing audio of President Trump’s 2016 campaign promises from different speeches. Then, it shows the images of him keeping these promises.

Then, in the final minute of the video, you hear President Trump deliver a message directly to the “forgotten man” and “forgotten women” in a truly emotional way that sums up President Trump and the patriots who support him.

Never ever ever give up. Never stop fighting for what you believe in, and for the people who care about you.

Carry yourself with dignity and pride.

Relish the opportunity to be an outsider. Embrace that label because it’s the outsiders who change the world and who make a real and lasting difference.

Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation.

I am asking all citizens to embrace this renewal of the American spirit. Seize this moment. Believe in yourselves. Believe in your future. And believe once more in America.

I will fight for you with every breath in my body. And I will never ever let you down.

The forgotten man and the forgotten woman. You’re not forgotten anymore.”

 

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Al Sharpton Doesn’t Rule Out Running For President, Criticizes Trump

Published

on

By

Rev. Al Sharpton, one of the most visible figures of Black Lives Matter, has not ruled out running for president in 2020.

Sharpton said he wasn’t currently exploring a presidential run but did not rule out running, BuzzFeed News reported Tuesday.
“I never rule anything out,” Sharpton said.

Sharpton was in Florida Sunday leading protests against Florida’s stand your ground laws after the death of Markeis McGlockton. Michael Drejka shot and killed McGlockton in July. Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri did not charge Drejka due to Drejka claiming he feared for his life.

Sharpton has been highly critical of President Donald Trump, calling him a racist at a Sunday rally because Trump stumped for Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis of Florida and didn’t mention McGlockton’s name.

“You want to know why we call you a racist? [You] talk like a racist and you walk like a racist and you act like a racist!” Sharpton said at the rally, according to BuzzFeed News.
Sharpton also criticized Pastor Darrell Scott, who called Trump “the most pro-black president that we’ve had in our lifetime,” on Aug. 3. He also argued that black ministers were cowards for not bringing up McGlockton’s name when they visited the White House that day.

“I won’t bow to Pharaoh, and I won’t bow to Donald Trump,” Sharpton said.

If Sharpton were to run, he would join a crowded Democratic primary. Sen. Kamala Harris of California, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York and former Vice President Joe Biden are just a few high-profile Democrats who have hinted at running for the Democratic Party presidential nomination.
Sharpton has run for office before. He ran for the Senate three times in the 1980s and 1990s and the presidency in 2004.

Continue Reading




Trending

Copyright © 2017 Zox News Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by WordPress. Shared by Themes24x7