Connect with us

Uncategorized

JUST IN: Karma Just Pounded On Maxine’s Front Door – Trapped Inside Begging For Help

Published

on

Karma just pounded on Maxine Waters’ front door big time. I would not be surprised to hear she is trapped indoors and begging for assistance. She just had a bit of her own medication force-fed for her.

I’m not big on any kind of harassment or intimidation, but I needed to smile over this one.

Conservative protesters showed up at Maxine Waters home in D.C. to voice concern over her abusive rhetoric. The protesters seemed to be praying for Waters soul. Very good luck with that.

This occurred two weeks before President Trump admonished Waters to”be careful what you wish for.” Truer words have never been spoken. She called for everyone in the Trump government to be plagued no matter where they go.

The group congregated around Waters’ home to give her a taste of her own pro-harassment medicine. And it is bitter.

The president tweeted Monday following Waters’ disgraceful behavior over the weekend,”Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an incredibly low IQ person, has become, jointly with Nancy Pelosi, the surface of the Democrat Party.

She’s just called for injury to supporters, of that there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Take care what you wish for Max!” Ouch. Wonder if she’s sense enough to regret her actions. Probably not.

It does not surprise me in the least that Trump fans desired Waters to undergo just a little bit of what she was calling for. You can not blame them . Nobody should harass others, however you should not just take down it either when it comes your way. Said owner then proceeded to follow Sanders’ in-laws into another restaurant and call in a mob to frighten them while eating.

And although I do not condone doing this to others, Maxine Waters was calling for violence since the 1970’s. She’s a racist and rejoiced with people that almost beat Rodney King to ***h from the Los Angeles riots in 1992. She has been a nonstop clarion call to impeach President Trump because the day he took office and now she’s promoting violence against the proper.

Conservative politicians and even a few on the left are calling for her to be censured by Congress and also for her to resign over this. Her chickens are coming home to roost… I hope.

Now, Waters has canceled her Birmingham trip due to safety concerns. She had been scheduled to speak Friday in an annual conference for black female politicians, local leaders and neighborhood leaders. She’s afraid for her own safety. Inform me Maxine… how does it feel to go through what you are putting other people through? None in Any Way.

Waters was supposed to deal with an audience of black women for the National Organization of Black Elected Legislative (NOBEL) Ladies’s Annual Legislative Conference, which starts today and ends Sunday.

However, NOBEL President Karen Camper, a state representative in Tennessee, affirmed that Waters was no longer coming because of security reasons. Details about the safety concerns have yet to be published and it is not known if a specific threat has been made. She might be playing with the victim , but oh well.

Waters first feedback into a crowd at a toy drive at Los Angeles started all this,”Let us make sure we appear wherever we need to appear,” Waters said during the rally. “And if you find anyone from that cabinet at a restaurant, at a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you also create a crowd.

And you push on them. And you also tell them they are not welcome anymore, anywhere. We have got to find the kids connected to their own parents” Waters has since doubled down,”that I don’t have any sympathy for those people that are in this government who understand it is wrong for what they are doing on numerous fronts,” and of course she blamed President Trump to get all of this.

“We must have civility,” McCarthy told Fox News during an interview on Monday. “I can disagree with somebody philosophically, but to attack — to remove somebody, not serve them?

What is intriguing to me personally, the men and women who claim tolerance appear to be the most intolerant in this process.” Waters hasn’t apologized, in fact, she has doubled down on her bills.

All this can be hyped up and ridiculous. Even leftist PolitiFact is saying, no… a Trump supporter didn’t threaten to m****r Maxine Waters.

None of the leads everywhere good and mobocracy is ruling the streets nowadays. It is not safe to be a Trump supporter in people . And Waters wonders why she is targeted. When you deal in hate and violence, expect the same. It’s the reverse of the Golden Rule.

 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Uncategorized

IT’S OVER: Trump Just Released His First Re-Election Campaign Ad & it’s Going Viral

Published

on

By

President Trump tweeted out what is seemingly the first re-election campaign ad for 2020 and it went viral overnight. This will give you chills.

It’s about 2 minutes long and it starts by playing audio of President Trump’s 2016 campaign promises from different speeches. Then, it shows the images of him keeping these promises.

Then, in the final minute of the video, you hear President Trump deliver a message directly to the “forgotten man” and “forgotten women” in a truly emotional way that sums up President Trump and the patriots who support him.

Never ever ever give up. Never stop fighting for what you believe in, and for the people who care about you.

Carry yourself with dignity and pride.

Relish the opportunity to be an outsider. Embrace that label because it’s the outsiders who change the world and who make a real and lasting difference.

Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation.

I am asking all citizens to embrace this renewal of the American spirit. Seize this moment. Believe in yourselves. Believe in your future. And believe once more in America.

I will fight for you with every breath in my body. And I will never ever let you down.

The forgotten man and the forgotten woman. You’re not forgotten anymore.”

 

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Al Sharpton Doesn’t Rule Out Running For President, Criticizes Trump

Published

on

By

Rev. Al Sharpton, one of the most visible figures of Black Lives Matter, has not ruled out running for president in 2020.

Sharpton said he wasn’t currently exploring a presidential run but did not rule out running, BuzzFeed News reported Tuesday.
“I never rule anything out,” Sharpton said.

Sharpton was in Florida Sunday leading protests against Florida’s stand your ground laws after the death of Markeis McGlockton. Michael Drejka shot and killed McGlockton in July. Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri did not charge Drejka due to Drejka claiming he feared for his life.

Sharpton has been highly critical of President Donald Trump, calling him a racist at a Sunday rally because Trump stumped for Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis of Florida and didn’t mention McGlockton’s name.

“You want to know why we call you a racist? [You] talk like a racist and you walk like a racist and you act like a racist!” Sharpton said at the rally, according to BuzzFeed News.
Sharpton also criticized Pastor Darrell Scott, who called Trump “the most pro-black president that we’ve had in our lifetime,” on Aug. 3. He also argued that black ministers were cowards for not bringing up McGlockton’s name when they visited the White House that day.

“I won’t bow to Pharaoh, and I won’t bow to Donald Trump,” Sharpton said.

If Sharpton were to run, he would join a crowded Democratic primary. Sen. Kamala Harris of California, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York and former Vice President Joe Biden are just a few high-profile Democrats who have hinted at running for the Democratic Party presidential nomination.
Sharpton has run for office before. He ran for the Senate three times in the 1980s and 1990s and the presidency in 2004.

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Antifa Thugs Furious After Police Release Their Pics — Let’s Make Them Famous!

Published

on

By

Police in Berkeley, California and Portland, Oregon, arrested several members of Antifa over the weekend. Now, the Berkeley Police Department has released the names and headshots of many of the individuals arrested during a Sunday protest, posting their pictures and making the unhinged leftists furious. Let’s make these fools famous!

According to The Daily Caller, police in Berkeley released the names and headshots on Twitter of several people arrested during a Sunday protest, and Antifa and its allies are not pleased. The Berkeley Police Department published the information for 15 out of 20 individuals they arrested, resulting in much criticism from left-wing activists. Berkeley Police’s tweets included arrested individuals’ names, ages, city of residence, as well as the charge on which they were arrested.

The arrests were made at a Sunday event billed as a “No to Marxism in Berkeley” rally by conservative activists. What should have been a peaceful demonstration, however, was disrupted by Antifa members hell-bent on breaking the law.

Before the rally, the city issued broad rules prohibiting “weapons” in the area and “anything … that can be used for a ‘riot’.” Officials also banned protesters from wearing masks. As usual, though, the Antifa failed to follow these rules, and thus, many of them were arrested.

Jason Wallach, 41-year-old male from Oakland, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
Kate Brenner, 69-year-old female from Oakland, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
Kristen Edith Koster, 50-year-old female from Berkeley, charged with possession of a dangerous weapon.
Maria Lewis, 29-year-old female from Emeryville, charged with carrying a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime.
Thomas Parker, 22-year-old male from Berkeley, charged with working with others to commit a crime
Caitlin Boyle, 27-year-old female from Oakland, charged with working with others to commit a crime.
Blake Griffith, 29-year-old male from Oakland, charged with vandalism.
Sarena Perez, 39-year-old female from Oakland, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
David Chou, 26-year-old male from Santa Cruz, charged with possession of a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime.
Freddy Martinez, 31-year-old male from Berkeley, charged with battery.
Ericka Sokolower-Shain, 28-year-old female from Berkeley, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
Javier Cruz-O’Connell, 22-year-old male from Berkeley, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
Jamie Hill, 30-year-old female from Emeryville, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
Bella Podolsky, 27-year-old female from San Francisco, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
Andres Gonzalez, 35-year-old male from Oakland, charged with five counts of carrying a banned weapon.
Jeffrey Garten, 28-year-old male, from Oakland, charged with a single count of carrying a banned weapon.
The Guardian, which was among the left-leaning outlets that were clearly disgusted by the Berkeley Police Department’s move to release the Antifas’ names and headshots, reported:

Berkeley police have arrested more than a dozen anti-fascist activists and posted their names and photos on Twitter, raising concerns that the department was encouraging harassment and abuse.

Law enforcement’s unusual decision to immediately publicize the personal information and faces of arrested leftwing demonstrators on social media has sparked intense backlash. Critics have accused police of aiding the far right and endangering counter-protesters with “public shaming” and targeted arrests for alleged minor offenses.

The California police agency said it had arrested 20 people on Sunday at an “alt-right” rally, citing many of them for “possession of a banned weapon” or “working with others to commit a crime”. Most, if not all, of the people arrested were counter protesters, according to lawyers and activists working with demonstrators.

The department posted many of their names, photos and cities of residence on its official Twitter account on Sunday before anyone was formally charged. As of early Monday afternoon, a spokesperson for the local district attorney told the Guardian that Berkeley police had not yet brought the cases to prosecutors for consideration.

“This is very disturbing,” said Veena Dubal, a University of California law professor and former Berkeley police review commissioner. “It seems like a public-shaming exercise, which is not the role of the police department … They are making it really accessible for folks who might wish these people harm to locate them.”

 

Continue Reading




Trending

Copyright © 2017 Zox News Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by WordPress. Shared by Themes24x7